After graduating from Marie-de-l'Incarnation College in Trois-Rivieres (Canada), Josee completed a 3-year college degree in communications (Art & Technology of the media) at Cegep de Jonquiere (Canada) and concentrated her studies in advertising. During her last year at college she got an introductory training on Softimage. She then continued studying 3D at the National Animation & Design Centre in Montreal (Canada). She first worked as a supervisor at the school, then worked as a software tester at Softimage and as an animator at Buzz (post-production) also based in Montreal.
Her first job in the games industry was with Psygnosis
later acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
at both the Liverpool and Leeds studios. She also worked at Warthog Games PLC
(South Manchester) and for Cosgrove Hall Films
for a short cinematics contract on The Warriors
). After 7 years in the United Kingdom, she the returned to Montreal to work at Ubisoft Entertainment
as an animator for cinematic sequences.
Published titles include: Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones, Rainbow Six Lockdown, The Warriors, Animaniacs The Great Edgar Hunt, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, Looney Tunes Back In Action, Wip3out, Wipeout Special Edition, Lemmings Revolution, Tellurian Defence, Psybadek.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Lost Archive (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry 3 (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Naruto: The Broken Bond (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Surf's Up (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- AND 1 Streetball (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter (2003), Black Label Games
- Lemmings Revolution (2000), Take Two Interactive UK Ltd.
- WipEout 3: Special Edition (2000), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Tellurian Defense (1999), Psygnosis Limited
- WipEout 3 (1999), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.