Developer BIODaniel has been practising his craft since the age of sixteen, writing fan fiction novels ("Future's History: The Story of Space Quest XII") and fan games (King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones). He is currently working on his first original novel. Daniel loves chicken, cats and chocolate, though admits to craving only two of them. He is a teacher, which is a testiment to, and cause of, his present level of sanity. Daniel hopes that the world will one day unite in peace (or failing that, stay in one piece), and that every free citizen buys at least ten copies of "Al Emmo" - per extended family member.
Source: Himalaya Studios company homepage
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- King's Quest III Redux: To Heir is Human (2011), AGD Interactive, LLC
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4 (2010), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine (2006), Himalaya Studios, LLC
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones (2002), AGD Interactive, LLC
- King's Quest: Quest for the Crown (2001), Tierra Entertainment