Developer BIOCurtis completed his Masters Degree in Economics from Queen's University and was recruited by FedEx where he worked for 8 years in various roles. The last position held was Manager of Service Systems and Quality Assurance. Over the course of his career at FedEx, Curtis held positions in Corporate Finance, Strategic Planning and Marketing/Pricing. His area of expertise is finance, capital planning, and the development and execution of action plans.
As the Chief Financial Officer, Curtis provides financial and management direction to the Company, develops and implements the business plans for Relic and oversees administrative functions.
Source: Selected articles from Relic Entertainment Official Company Website - Company - Management
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Company of Heroes 2 (2013), SEGA Corporation
- Kinect Adventures! (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode One (2008), Hothead Games, Inc.
- On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode Two (2008), Hothead Games, Inc.
- Company of Heroes (2006), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (Collector's Edition) (2006), THQ Inc.
- The Outfit (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Game of the Year) (2005), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault (2005), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Impossible Creatures (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Homeworld (Game of the Year Edition) (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.