If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOScott Mathews founded Fluid Entertainment in 1998 and is currently acting as president of the corporation. As one of the few remaining developer’s of children’s content, Fluid has developed software for such high-profile brands as Pokémon, Harry Potter, Arthur the Aardvark, the Powerpuff Girls and Mickey Mouse.
Mathews brings more than a decade of development and executive experience to Fluid. As Executive Producer for Presage Studios, Mathews managed development through a period of rapid growth, leading the way to a successful M&A with Human Code/Sapient. Mathews holds a couple of degrees in Economics and Art from Grinnell College.
Also Known As
- Scott Matthews
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Gears of War: Judgment (2013), Microsoft Studios
- Dance Central 3 (2012), Harmonix Music Systems, Inc.
- Gears of War 3 (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Fable III (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (Special Edition) (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Jade Empire (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (Limited Edition) (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Pokémon Play It! (1999), Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- Island Hopper (1998),
- Lode Runner 2 (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Dragon Dice (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Kingdom: The Far Reaches (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Star Trek: Judgment Rites (Limited CD-ROM Collector's Edition) (1995), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - Starship Bridge Simulator (1995), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Star Reach (1994), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- RoboCop Versus the Terminator (1993), Virgin Games, Inc.
- SimCity Enhanced CD-ROM (1993), Interplay Entertainment Corp., Maxis Software Inc.
- Star Trek: Judgment Rites (1993), Unalis Corporation