As the director of digital distribution for RealGames / GameHouse (the games division of RealNetworks
), Jeremy Snook manages the content acquisition teams responsible for sourcing casual and core games for Real’s worldwide games services to over 45 million monthly users. He joined RealNetworks in 2006.
Prior to joining RealNetworks, Snook was the marketing manager at Gas Powered Games
, the award-winning developer of the Supreme Commander
and Dungeon Siege
franchises. Previous to his turn towards marketing, he held various producer positions at Gas Powered Games.
Snook earned two degrees from the University of Washington: a Master of Communication in Digital Media and a Bachelor of Arts.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Sine Mora (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Mysteryville 2 (2007), GameHouse, Inc.
- Supreme Commander (2007), THQ Inc.
- Chameleon Gems (2006), Dekovir Entertainment
- Dungeon Siege II: Broken World (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege (2002), Microsoft Corporation