If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMatthew VanDolen, a graduate of NYU in Film and Animation, began his career in art direction on independent and short films. Matthew then spent several years as a graphic designer for Pepe Jeans London, Polo Jeans Co., and DKNY Jeans. His love of digital entertainment motivated him to learn how to apply his artistic talent to game development and he joined "The Sherman Project", a tactical action modification for Half-Life. For Gearbox, Matthew is responsible for character concepts as well as their creation.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Offical Company Website - Talent - Matthew VanDolen
Also Known As
- Matthew Van Dolen
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.