Raimund Lingen was born 1965 in Germany. At around 1985, he came in contact with the games industry as a student while working part-time for a mail order company which sold computer games. He bolstered his income by translating several board games and computer games for the German market and submitting game designs. After he left university he worked for several game publishers and distributors in various management functions. In the new millennium he focused on the programming of games.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (2008), Deep Silver
- Das Milliarden-Quiz (2001), dtp digital tainment pool GmbH
- Caribbean Disaster (1995), Ikarion Software GmbH
- Hattrick! (1995), Ikarion Software GmbH
- Renegade: Battle for Jacob's Star (1995), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Alien Logic (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Menzoberranzan (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Panzer General (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.