Developer BIOHas been developing games for Paradigm Entertainment since 1994, previously Paradigm Simulation. He has worked on titles such as: PilotWings64 for Nintendo, Beetle Adventure Racing for Electronic Arts, SpyHunter for Midway, Terminator - Dawn of Fate for Infogrames, and Mission Impossible for Atari. His credits include: 3D Artist, Senior 3D Artist, Lead Artist, Animator, and Lead Animator.
Also Known As
- Dave Krueger
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Terminator 3: The Redemption (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (2003), Atari, Inc.
- The Terminator: Dawn of Fate (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- SpyHunter (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- Beetle Adventure Racing! (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- A-10 Cuba! (1996), Parsoft Interactive
- Pilotwings 64 (1996), Playtronic Industrial Ltda.