Bart J. Besseling
Developer BIOBart Besseling founded the casual games developer and publisher D2C Games with Scott Orr in March 2007. Previously, he was founder and CEO of Quarium, Inc..
Prior to founding Quarium in 1995, Besseling spent three years at Electronic Arts as Software Development Manager for 3DO products. Prior to that Besseling spent two years as co-founder, CFO and System Integration Partner at Network Support Services in Los Angeles, developing nation-wide communication networks for Nissan and developing interactive CD-ROM titles for Philips CD-i.
In 1990 Besseling came to the US from the Netherlands as Engineering Manager of Microproject Corporation, a Dutch manufacturer of Unix-based microcomputer systems with close ties to AT&T Bell Labs.
Bart Besseling has got a 1981 BSEE/CS degree from Haarlem Technical University in the Netherlands.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Bart Besseling
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption (2006), LucasArts
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004), LucasArts
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Blue Heat: The Case of the Cover Girl Murders (1997), Orion Interactive