Before founding his own studio Haunted Temple Studios
, Kazdal has been a Texture Artist, Modeler, Animator, Rigger, Level Designer, Production Designer, Concept Artist and Art Director in the games industry in Seattle, Tokyo and Los Angeles since 1996.
Initially he spent time at Irem
as a playtester, then at Enix America
as a game counselor during the early SNES days. After art and then animation school, he became a game artist interning at Lobotomy Software
, and then into professional work at Boss Game Studios
He moved on to SEGA of Japan's RD9/CS4/UGA
office for 4 and half years where he was responsible for Concept Art and Animation for Ulala’s adventures in Space Channel 5
and Space Channel 5: Part 2
. He also provided Concept Art, Modeling and Animation for Rez
The next stop was Electronic Arts Los Angeles
where Kazdal was a Concept Artist for Steven Spielberg's
“LMNO” project. He did the UI look development for Boom Blox
followed by Concept Artist for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
. Most recently he was Production Designer and Art Director for Zombie Studios
digital-download shooter Blacklight: Tango Down
Jake studied Animation at the Vancouver Film School’s Classical Animation Program, and Industrial Design and Concept Art at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, as well as at Gnomon Workshop and Concept Design Academy.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Blacklight: Tango Down (2010), UTV Ignition Entertainment Ltd.
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Boom Blox (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Space Channel 5: Part 2 (2002), SEGA Corporation
- Rez (2001), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Space Channel 5 (1999), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Twisted Edge: Extreme Snowboarding (1998), Kotobuki System Co., Ltd., Midway
- Spider (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Brain Lord (1994), Enix America Corporation
- Illusion of Gaia (1993), Enix Corporation