Ryan has been in the video game industry for ten years now after getting his start in 1996 with Sierra On-Line
as an environment artist. He has worked in the past with Al Lowe
and crew on Leisure Suit Larry
and also did some initial work on the SWAT series
before moving on to Electronic Arts
At EA Seattle
Ryan headed up the car team on the Need For Speed series
for the PC as well as doing some initial prototype work for American McGee's Alice
. After leaving EA he moved to LA to join Papaya Studio
but missed the rain too much and promptly moved back to Seattle to join Microsoft
and burn out some race tracks for Forza Motorsport
on the Xbox.
Ryan is currently the Art Director at Valkyrie Entertainment
in downtown Seattle and enjoying every minute of it.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sorcery (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Forza Motorsport 4 (2011), Microsoft Studios
- Forza Motorsport 3 (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Forza Motorsport (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- School Tycoon (2004), Global Star Software Inc.
- Cruise Ship Tycoon (2003), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Whirl Tour (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry's Casino (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Betrayal in Antara (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.