If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAlex Rodberg currently manages the marketing for Dungeons & Dragons Online and The Lord of the Rings Online for Turbine, Inc. Prior to Turbine, Alex managed a number of popular brands for Sierra (Vivendi Universal) in Bellevue, WA, including Tribes, Homeworld, and all the Impressions Games properties: Caesar, Pharaoh, Zeus, and Emperor. Alex came to Sierra from Interplay, where he worked on titles such as Die By The Sword, Earth 2140, the Redneck Rampage brand, and Descent: Freespace. Alex got his start in the industry as an intern at NovaLogic, working on the Armored Fist, Comanche, and F-22 Lightning II series.
Alex holds a degree in Advertising with a concentration on Internet Marketing from Emerson College in Boston, MA. He now lives with his wife Meghan, 3 kids, and a dog in suburban Massachusetts.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (2006), Atari, Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tribes: Aerial Assault (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Die by the Sword: Limb from Limb (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Deer Huntin' (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- F-22 Lightning II (1996), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Comanche CD (1995), NovaLogic, Inc.