Matt Scibilia worked for DayLight Productions
as an art contractor before it was acquired by Kalisto Entertainment SA
and renamed Kalisto Entertainment USA Inc.
in June 2000. The studio was closed down in April 2002, but he co-founded a new development studio, BigSky Interactive, Inc.
in May 2002.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Outfit (2006), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (2002), THQ Inc.
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Crusader: No Regret (1996), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Crusader: No Remorse (1996), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Death Gate (1994), Legend Entertainment Company, Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- F-15 Strike Eagle (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier Triple Game Pack (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Gunship 2000 (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Hyperspeed (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Command H.Q. (1990), Microplay Software
- Knights of the Sky (1990), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Covert Action (1990), MicroProse Software, Inc.