Developer BIOEric Caen has served as a member of the Board of Directors of Interplay since November 1999. He is Interplay's President since October 2009.
Mr. Caen was CEO of Glowria SA in Paris, a leading online DVD rental service, from May 2007 to June 2008. He served as a Director and as President of Titus Interactive SA from 1985 to January 2005, which he co-founded.
Eric developed, designed and produced over 100 games in its 25 years career, that sold over 20 million units combined.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- RoboCop (2003), MGM Interactive
- Hands of Time (2001), Titus Software Corporation
- Top Gun: Firestorm (2001), Titus France SA
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (2000), Titus France SA
- Kao the Kangaroo (2000), Titus France SA
- Roadsters (2000), Titus Software Corporation
- Incredible Crisis (1999), Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Superman (1999), Titus France SA
- Xena: Warrior Princess - The Talisman of Fate (1999), Titus France SA
- Quest for Camelot (1998), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Virtual Chess 2 (1997), Titus France SA
- Prehistorik Man (1995), Titus Software Corporation
- Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow & The Flame (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Virtual Chess (1995), I•Motion, Inc.
- The Blues Brothers: Jukebox Adventure (1993), Titus France SA
- Lamborghini: American Challenge (1992), Titus France SA
- Dark Century (1990), Titus France SA
- F40 Pursuit Simulator (1989), Titus France SA
- Titan (1989), Titus France SA
- Galactic Conqueror (1988), Titus France SA
- Crazy Cars (1987), Titus France SA