I was the original computer geek. Back in the olden days, a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 1 Level 2 microcomputer was placed in front of me, and I never looked back. I quickly learned BASIC and wrote dozens of games, all in glorious 128x48 monochrome graphics. Started my high school’s computer club, which quickly evolved into a computer GAMES club. We’d bring our TRS-80’s, Atari 800’s and Apple II’s in after school and game for a few hours. This was the first golden age of video games, when our idea of a fun night out was to fill our pockets with quarters and spend ‘em all on Galaxian, Tempest, Asteroids and Battlezone.
After I earned my Computer Science degree, I spent the next 12 years working for a variety of government contractors on just about every platform and programming language out there. And then, in June of 1999, I started working for ZeniMax, in the R&D group at first, and then starting in the Spring of 2001, I began helping out with Morrowind, specifically working on the magic system, lighting, and other miscellaneous aspects of the game. Since then I have contributed to Morrowind's expansions, Tribunal and Bloodmoon, and am currently working for Bethesda Softworks on unannounced projects.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (2007), 2K Games, Inc., Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition) (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006), 2K Games, Inc., Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (2003), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (2003), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Collector's Edition) (2002), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal (2002), Bethesda Softworks LLC