Born in Putten, the Netherlands on August 17th, 1975. Started programming computers at the age of 12. Developed various games for MSX computers between 1987 and 1995 with friends and became a professional games developer in 2000 at Engine Software BV, the Netherlands.
Apart from programming, Jan-Lieuwe can do pixel art and games music/sound.
Jan-Lieuwe's specialities are: low-level coding, optimization, sound programming and special effects.
- Bejeweled 2 Deluxe (2010), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (2009), Graffiti Entertainment, LLC
- Tropix! (2008), RealArcade
- Disney Princess: Magical Jewels (2007), Disney Interactive
- Marvel Trading Card Game (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (2007), D3Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- StateShift (2007), Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- Wade Hixton's Counter Punch (2004), Destination Software, Inc.
- Artifact (2003), Foreign Media Games
- Coronel Indoor Kartracing (2003), Digital-XL
- The Muppets: On with the Show (2003), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Spy Muppets: License to Croak (2003), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force (2001), THQ Inc.
- Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Legend of the Lost Spatula (2001), THQ Inc.