Stewart Miles is a software engineer at Google. Previously, he was a senior engineer at Z-Axis
(August 2005 - August 2007), a programmer at Pandemic Studios
(June 2003 - August 2005) and a audio software engineer at Criterion Software
(December 2000 - June 2003).
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2008), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- X-Men: The Official Game (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004), LucasArts
- AirBlade (2002), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Burnout (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.