From the early days growing up in Park Ridge NJ, Richard Lico has always been an avid console gamer. He's learning the finer points of Street Fighter to complete his Shaolin Scheming for world domination. Discovering the magic of 2-D/3-D animation as a published illustrator at the Savannah College of Art and Design, he forged his animation career. After obtaining a BFA in computer animation, he began work with Turner Broadcasting. He did graphic design and animation work for local advertising on animated billboards and TV, animated graphics for the 2000 MLB All-Star Game, and the opening for a CNN International show, "Sights & Sounds". Richard eventually left Turner to pursue his gaming passion. He found work as the lead animator with Sunstorm Interactive. During his time there, he worked on 5 published titles, including the popular Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project. He now hones his 3-D animation, and Street Fighter styling daily with the great people at Raven. Vive la Hadoken!
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
Also Known As
- Halo: Reach (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 3: ODST (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (2005), SEGA of America, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Bird Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Carnivores: Cityscape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Deer Hunter 2003 (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2002), ARUSH Entertainment