Nina Stanley is a US based graphical artist who has been in the games industry since 1989. Her skills include drawing for all kinds of media, paintings with traditional oils, life drawing and anatomical studies, portraiture, storyboarding and digital image manipulation.
During the years she has worked with the following companies:
- Color Dreams, Inc. (1989-1992)
- Novalogic, Inc. (1992-1993)
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (1993-1994)
- Capcom U.S.A., Inc. (1994-1995)
- New Wave Entertainment (1995-1997)
- The 3DO Company (1997-2002)
- Vicarious Visions, Inc. (2002-2005)
- 1st Playable Productions, LLC (2005-2007)
She received her MA in 1993 and her BFA in 1989 in Painting and Drawing at the California State University in Fullerton.
Last updated: Jan 13, 2011