Gary Strawn worked for years as a game programmer and network programmer until deciding to give it all up and move to Hawaii to become a coffee farmer.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero:Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Test Drive: Off-Road 3 (1999), Infogrames, Inc.
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus 5 (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Test Drive: Off-Road 2 (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Deadlock: Planetary Conquest (1996), Accolade, Inc.
- Bubsy II (1994), Accolade, Inc.