If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJim was formerly Head of Design at MicroProse where he worked on numerous projects including Fields of Glory, Grand Prix, Special Forces, various X-COM products, and Gunship.
Prior to MicroProse, he worked on TSR's Dungeons & Dragons ® games, and Games Workshop's Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Role-Play, amongst others.
Jim enjoys all kinds of games from Tekken 3 to Civilization.
http://www.pivotalgames.com/ - About Us
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Conflict: Denied Ops (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Conflict: Global Terror (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Vietnam (2004), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (2003), SCi Games Ltd.
- The Great Escape (2003), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm (2002), SCi Games Ltd.
- Warzone 2100 (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Track Attack (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Fields of Glory (1993), MicroProse Ltd.
- The Legacy: Realm of Terror (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Special Forces (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- World Circuit (1991), MicroProse Ltd.