On 7th December 2006 Henry Price joined Red Mile Entertainment
as Director of Sales.
Previously he served as Director of Sales and Marketing for MumboJumbo
, a casual gaming company.
In 2003 he was Director of Sales and Marketing with MacPlay
. Prior to joining MacPlay, Henry served as Director of Sales and Marketing for Moto1.net where he managed both the reseller relationships and vendor relationships for the company.
From 1998 through February 2000, Henry was National Sales Manager for Dragon Systems, Inc.
Henry has also served as National Sales Manager for Cosmi Corporation
and as Director of Sales for GT Interactive
. In 1996, he helped launch Duke Nukem 3D
, one of the best selling title for 1996 and 1997. Prior to GT Interactive, Mr. Price was Vice President and General Manager for ComputerEasy Corporation.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Everyday Genius: SquareLogic (2009), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Jackass: The Game (2007), Red Mile Entertainment, Inc.
- Lucinda Green's Equestrian Challenge (2006), Red Mile Entertainment, Inc.
- Chainz 2: Relinked (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor: Amun Rising (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Gearz (2004), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Twisty Tracks (2004), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2003), MacPlay
- Chainz (2003), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Fallout 2 (2002), MacPlay
- Hexen II (2002), MacPlay
- Icewind Dale (2002), MacPlay
- Incoming: The Final Conflict (2002), MacPlay
- Real MYST (2002), MacPlay
- NHRA Drag Racing Main Event (2001), ValuSoft, Inc.
- NHRA Drag Racing 2 (2000), ValuSoft, Inc.