If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAs Vice President of Marketing, Jill Griffin oversees all of Encore's marketing, promotion and public relations activities. In addition, she manages the company’s branding relationships with key partners such as Kaplan, National Geographic, and Sesame Workshop. She also plays a key role in communicating the company’s evolving positioning – which recently has broadened to include brand-based and console publishing – and in ensuring consistent and integrated marketing communications. Since joining the company in 1997, Griffin has launched over 100 titles.
Before joining Encore, Griffin spent three years with TMP Worldwide, an international advertising agency, where she led new business initiatives, broadened strategic partnerships with existing clients, and increased the company’s overall client base. She also developed and implemented corporate training programs designed to better integrate satellite offices during a heavy acquisition-based growth phase for the company.
Griffin holds a B.S. in Marketing and a B.A. in Spanish from the University of Minnesota.
Source: Selected articles from Encore Software Official Company Website - Corporate Info - Company Overview - Management Team
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Beebo Deluxe (2008), Encore, Inc.
- Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles (2008), Encore Software, Inc.
- Alien Disco Safari (2007), Encore, Inc.
- Hoyle South Beach Solitaire (2007), Greenstreet Software Ltd.
- DEFCON (2006), Valve Corporation
- Jewels of Cleopatra (2006), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Hoyle Poker Series (2005), Encore Software, Inc.
- Desert Rats vs. Afrika Korps (2004), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Midway Arcade Treasures (2004), Encore, Inc.
- Sacred (2004), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Sacred Plus (2004), ASCARON Entertainment UK Ltd.
- Söldner: Secret Wars (2004), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- The Suffering (2004), Encore Software, Inc.
- Against Rome (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Battle Engine Aquila (2003), Encore, Inc.
- GrooveRider: Slot Car Thunder (2003), Encore, Inc.
- Patrician III (2003), FX Interactive
- S2: Silent Storm (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- SpellForce: The Order of Dawn (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars (2002), Encore, Inc.
- Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (2002), Encore, Inc.
- Phantom Crash (2002), Phantagram (Europe) Ltd.
- Kawasaki ATV PowerSports (2000), Encore, Inc.
- Kawasaki Jet Ski Watercraft (2000), Encore, Inc.
- New Vegas Games (2000), Encore, Inc.