Richard J. Lowenthal has been the Vice President of Licensing & Business Development of Encore, Inc.
since December 2001. He joined Encore in April 1997 as a Product Manager and was quickly promoted to Senior Product Manager, where he oversaw the licensing and release of numerous successful product lines before becoming Licensing Manager, and eventually head of all licensing and strategic business development for the company.
For the three years prior to Encore, Lowenthal was the Marketing Manager for a high-tech consumer electronics company as well as a sales & marketing representative for a software firm specializing in high-end practice management software systems.
Lowenthal graduated with high honors from the University of Texas in Austin with a B.S. in Aerospace engineering, earning the school's prestigious Presidential Scholarship.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Beebo Deluxe (2008), Encore, Inc.
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon (2008), MC2-Microïds
- Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles (2008), Encore Software, Inc.
- Alien Disco Safari (2007), Encore, Inc.
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (2007), Kheops Studio
- Sinking Island (2007), Micro Application, S.A.
- DEFCON (2006), Valve Corporation
- Jewels of Cleopatra (2006), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Hoyle Poker Series (2005), Encore Software, Inc.
- Desert Rats vs. Afrika Korps (2004), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Midway Arcade Treasures (2004), Encore, Inc.
- Sacred (2004), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Sacred Plus (2004), ASCARON Entertainment UK Ltd.
- Söldner: Secret Wars (2004), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- The Suffering (2004), Encore Software, Inc.
- Against Rome (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Battle Engine Aquila (2003), Encore, Inc.
- GrooveRider: Slot Car Thunder (2003), Encore, Inc.
- Patrician III (2003), FX Interactive
- S2: Silent Storm (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- SpellForce: The Order of Dawn (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars (2002), Encore, Inc.
- Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair (2002), Encore, Inc.
- Phantom Crash (2002), Phantagram (Europe) Ltd.
- Kawasaki ATV PowerSports (2000), Encore, Inc.
- Kawasaki Jet Ski Watercraft (2000), Encore, Inc.
- New Vegas Games (2000), Encore, Inc.