Don Wilkins has been in the game industry for over 10 years. He initially started and grew a small development studio of his own before moving on to work for such companies as Sir-Tech Software, Engineering Animation, The 3DO Company
and Sierra Entertainment
His title at Lucky Chicken
is Producer. At this executive level, he has been responsible for shipping over 15 titles and over 24 separate SKU's as well as managing multiple teams of 35-40 individuals on various projects. His responsibilities include managing development schedules, organizing production pipelines and insuring that our games are delivered on time with the highest possible quality. His other responsibilities within Lucky Chicken include working with external project managers and publishers to communicate progress and project information.
(Source: Lucky Chicken web site)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Underworld: The Eternal War (2004), Play It Ltd.
- Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis (2003), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Tribes: Aerial Assault (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (2000), 3DO Company, The
- Wizardry Gold (1996), Sir-tech Software, Inc.