In February, 2007, Anthony announced the formation of his new company, Heatwave Interactive Inc, in Austin Texas. Anthony is a Co-founder and Director of the new venture whose aim is to produce original, character based games with rich online features.
Previously he was Director of MMOGs at Codemasters, in the UK, where he oversaw the production, customer service, and launch operations of all MMOGs within Codemasters Online Gaming division. He was a Producer at EA's Online Studio in Redwood Shores
, California. Where he was involved in the production of multiple next-gen games with teams in several studio locales. He has also worked for Origin Systems
as the Producer of Ultima Online
and worked on the expansion Age of Shadows
Also Known As
- Anthony "SunSword" Castoro
- Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising (2011), Heatwave Interactive, Inc.
- Fallen Earth (2009), Fallen Earth, LLC
- ArchLord (2006), Codemasters Online Gaming
- RF Online (2006), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Ultima Online: Samurai Empire (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - An Empire Divided (2003), LucasArts
- Ultima Online: Age of Shadows (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima Online: Renaissance (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Jane's Combat Simulations: AH-64D Longbow (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Privateer 2: The Darkening (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- CyberMage: Darklight Awakening (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.