Rodrigo López Carrillo
In 2003 Rod Lopez wrote the graphic engine for Battlefield Vietnam, the first PC game released featuring per-pixel lighting and vast outdoor vegetation, back in 2001 he wrote the DirectX engine of Blade of Darkness, game that was acclaimed for its graphic achivements.
He has been the editor of "Introduction to 3D programming with DX9" (Wordware 2003) and holds a AB from Columbus Internation College, and a AS from Grantham College of engineering
Rod Lopez is currently working on Battlefield 2
Also Known As
- Rod López
- Rodrigo Lopez-Carillo
- Far Cry 2 (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Prince of Persia (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Battlefield 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield Vietnam Redux (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield Vietnam (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Blade of Darkness (2001), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Blade: The Edge of Darkness (Edicion Especial) (2001), Friendware