Recently nominated to the Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design Hall of Fame, Andrew Greenberg is the co-creator of Fading Suns and the original developer of White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade. He has credits on more than 50 White Wolf products and more than 20 on HDI books. He has also worked on products with other roleplaying game companies, including Last Unicorn's Star Trek Next Generation and Deep Space Nine games. His computer game credits include Dracula Unleashed, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, Emperor of the Fading Suns, Warhammer 40K: Final Liberation, Merchant Prince II, Mall Tycoon, and more. His most recent fiction can be seen in Sinful Stars from HDI. A recognized expert on games of all types, he recently wrote a history of computer games for the Matthew Bender legal reference series on internet law.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Global Agenda (2010), Hi-Rez Studios, Inc.
- Dungeon Lords (Collector's Edition) (2006), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- Dungeon Lords (2005), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- Mall Tycoon (2002), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Merchant Prince II (2001), TalonSoft, Inc.
- Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 (1997), Mindscape International GmbH
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Emperor of the Fading Suns (1996), SegaSoft, Inc.
- Trivia Munchers Deluxe (1996), MECC, SoftKey Multimedia Inc.
- Dracula Unleashed (1993), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Wizardry: Knight of Diamonds - The Second Scenario (1988), Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (1988), Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- The Wizardry Trilogy: Scenarios I, II & III (1987), Sir-tech Software, Inc.