Casey O'Toole has been in the gaming industry since 1995. Since graduating from the University of Maryland Baltimore County in 1996 with a BS in Computer Science, Casey has spent his time making games for the Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Xbox, and PC.
He was the founder of Phenom Productions
before joining Firaxis
in 2002 as a Programmer, a position he still holds in 2006.
Casey is a recovering Age of Kings addict, but likes all sorts of games including first person shooters and turn-based strategy games. When not making or playing games, he enjoys playing tennis and basketball, and has a soft spot for movies.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (2003), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Collector's Edition) (2002), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Road Wars (2001), Warcry Corp
- PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (2000), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Buccaneer (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.