Jason Skiles was a Director of Technology at Knockabout Games, Inc.
where he was responsible for setting the technology direction of the company. Skiles now appears to be with High Impact Games
He is best known for leading the technical development of the original coin-op versions of NFL Blitz
. Jason also worked on the PS2 title Ratchet & Clank
for Insomniac Games
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Secret Agent Clank (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- NBA Hoopz (2001), Midway
- NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC (1999), Midway
- NFL Blitz 2000 (1999), Midway Games, Inc.
- NFL Blitz (1998), Midway Games, Inc.
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.