Developer BIOAriel started his game audio career working as a contract sound designer and composer for Webfoot Technologies, Inc when he was 16 years old. He was referred to Webfoot Technologies, Inc. by his colleague RaD Man of the ANSI art group ACiD. He went on to design sound and compose music to several DOS and early Windows games, including Tronic, Chain Reaction, 3D Maze Man, 3D Alien Invasion, 3D Cube Hopper, and 3D Galaxy Fighters.
Ariel worked for Webfoot in-house after Webfoot started work on their handheld Dragonball Z games for Game Boy Advance. Ariel fulfilled several roles on Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku for Game Boy Advance, including sound designer, composer, level designer and QA.
Ariel began working in-house for Volition, Inc. in 2007. He was credited as an audio designer on Saints Row 2 and Red Faction: Guerrilla, and was credited as audio lead on Saints Row: The Third.
Edit Bio | View History
- Ariel Gross' Video Game Audio Page) -- Ariel Gross' web site dedicated to his work in video game audio.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Inca Tomb (2009), Enkord, Ltd.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row 2 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Clayside (2007), Enkord, Ltd.
- Emerald Tale (2007), Enkord, Ltd.
- Box Blox Deluxe (2006), Greenstreet Software Ltd.
- Froggies (2006), Greenstreet Software Ltd.
- Lady Cruncher (2006), Greenstreet Software Ltd.
- Zodiac Tower (2006), Enkord, Ltd.
- Project: Starfighter (2003),
- Cruncher in Mazeland (2002), Greenstreet Software Ltd.
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- 3D Galaxy Fighters (1999), Webfoot Technologies, Inc.
- 3D Alien Invasion (1998), Webfoot Technologies, Inc.
- 3-D Frog Man (1998), RomTech, Inc.
- Chain Reaction (1996), Webfoot Technologies, Inc.