If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAndrew Meggs began programming his own games at age 6 on a Sinclair ZX-81, and except for some strange interludes involving leech vivisection and M-16s with serial ports, he's been doing so ever since. After years of saying he'd like to work on an RPG, in 2001 he came to Troika Games and has worked happily ever after. Currently he serves as lead and graphics programmer on the game that's not D&D.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dark Age of Camelot: Epic Edition (2005), Mythic Entertainment, Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games