Director of Product Development - Action and Strategy Games, Legacy Interactive
Having previously served as the President of Terathon Software
, Mr. Donges has brought his leadership and creative skills to Legacy Interactive as the Director of Product Development for Action and Strategy Games. In his role as director, Mr. Donges is overseeing the ER project and the development of Legacy's proprietary technology for console and PC platforms.
While Executive Producer at Mumbo Jumbo
's Irvine, CA studio, Mr. Donges oversaw the development of Myth III: The Wolf Age
for Take 2 Interactive
and several Macintosh projects for MacSoft and MacPlay, including Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale, Giants: Citizen Kabuto
, and Sacrifice
. Prior to Mumbo Jumbo, he served in key technology, marketing and project management roles at Apple Computer and The Walt Disney Company.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Battleship (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Devil May Cry HD Collection (2012), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- ER (2005), Mindscape Germany GmbH
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2001), MacPlay
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games