Guy Chapman began work in the gaming industry since 1995, joining with Williams Entertainment as a Product Analyst. He worked with the company (later becoming Midway Home Entertainment) as a Product Analyst, Website Coordinator and Marketing Assistant until 1999, when he went off to college to pursue a degree in film. Among the more high-profile titles worked on were Mortal Kombat 3 (and its various sequels and spinoffs), the NFL Blitz series, the San Francisco RUSH series, Arcade's Greatest Hits, Area 51, Gauntlet Legends and Doom 64.
In 2001, he returned to the gaming industry, working with United Developers under their MacPlay and MumboJumbo companies. Among the more high-profile titles worked on were as a Lead Product Analyst for Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and Myth III: The Wolf Age. Other titles include: Aliens Vs. Predator and Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
In 2002, Guy returned to Midway Home Entertainment as a Product Analyst, and had worked on the following games: Legion: The Legend of Excalibur (Playstation 2), NHL Hitz 20-03 (Xbox) and Mortal Kombat V: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube), and RoadKill (Xbox).
Leaving the company at the end of the Summer in 2003, Guy briefly joined with Sony Online Entertainment as part of the Quality Assurance team, working on Lords of EverQuest (PC) and Star Wars Galaxies (PC).
In 2004, Guy took a break from the video game industry (outside of working on TKO Software's Ashen Empires for PC) to focus on his acting career in 2004. In 2005, Guy returned to video game industry once more with Midway Home Entertainment to work on the title Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.
While not currently in the industry, Guy works as a freelance writer and blogger for his own gaming site "The Dread Pirate Guy".
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (2005), Midway Games, Inc.
- Lords of EverQuest (2003), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- RoadKill (2003), Midway
- Legion: The Legend of Excalibur (2002), Midway Games, Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- NHL Hitz 20-03 (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Real MYST (2002), MacPlay
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2001), MacPlay
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games
- Jarrett and Labonte Stock Car Racing (2000), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- DOOM (1996), Williams Entertainment Inc.
- Mortal Kombat 3 (1995), Williams Entertainment Inc.