Greg Uhler is currently a Producer at BottleRocket Entertainment in San Diego, CA. Previous to BottleRocket, he was a Producer on the Need For Speed: Underground series at Electronic Arts in Vancouver, Canada. Prior to EA, Greg was a co-founder & Producer at Presto Studios, Inc. in San Diego, CA. His production credits include The Journeyman Project, Buried in Time, Legacy of Time, Myst 3: Exile, Whacked!, Need for Speed: Underground, Need for Speed: Underground 2, and Xiaolin Showdown. He holds a BA degree in Visual Arts/Media from UCSD.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- 300: March to Glory (2007), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Xiaolin Showdown (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Myst V: End of Ages (Limited Edition) (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed Underground (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Whacked! (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Myst III: Exile (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (1999), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time (1995), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project: Turbo! (1994), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project (1992), Quadra Interactive, Inc.