If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMorgan Jaffit is the founder of Defiant Development, a Brisbane based independent developer.
He has been designing games all his life. Morgan's first computer game design was an educationally focused biology challenge for the Atari ST at the age of 13. He has been working as a professional game designer for the last nine years and has shipped a wide variety of games for a broad spectrum of audiences including: Happy Feet, Freedom Force and Homeworld 2. Most recently Morgan was Assoc. Creative Director for Pandemic Studios developing new I.P. with a strong social and online focus.
He is convinced that the game industry is the most exciting place in the world to be, at least partially because it’s filled with crazy people on the frontier of creativity. Morgan has lectured internationally on topics such as the game design process and creative team leadership.
Edit Bio | View History
- Battle Group (2012), Bane Games Pty Ltd
- Vessel (2012), indiePub Games
- Happy Feet (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Monster House (2006), THQ Inc.
- Teen Titans (2006), THQ Inc.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (2005), Midway Games Ltd.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.