Developer BIOIn the in-game credits for the 1995 game The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time, Jose is shown as working for Presto Studios, Inc.
Jose lists his job title as Lead 3D Modeller, and his involvement in the game's development as
- 3D Modelling of the future home, Chateau Gaillard, the Da Vinci workshop, Chichen Itza, the antagonists lair, and portions of the alien ship
- Image Processing
- Audio Touch-p
- Construction of blue screen and sound room
- MX vs ATV Reflex (2009), THQ Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship (2007), THQ Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero:Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Whacked! (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Myst III: Exile (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (1999), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, ...Shiver (1999), Blue Byte Studio GmbH
- The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- Gundam 0079: The War for Earth (1996), Bandai Digital Entertainment
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time (1995), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project: Turbo! (1994), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project (1992), Quadra Interactive, Inc.