In the in-game credits for the 1995 game The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
, Jose is shown as working for Presto Studios, Inc.
Jose lists his job title as Lead 3D Modeller, and his involvement in the game's development as
- 3D Modelling of the future home, Chateau Gaillard, the Da Vinci workshop, Chichen Itza, the antagonists lair, and portions of the alien ship
- Image Processing
- Audio Touch-p
- Construction of blue screen and sound room
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- MX vs ATV Reflex (2009), THQ Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship (2007), THQ Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero:Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Whacked! (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Myst III: Exile (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (1999), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, ...Shiver (1999), Blue Byte Studio GmbH
- The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time (1995), Sanctuary Woods, Inc., U.S. Gold Ltd.
- The Journeyman Project: Turbo! (1994), Sanctuary Woods, Inc.
- The Journeyman Project (1992), Quadra Interactive, Inc.