John Lee has been in the industry since 1995, starting in QA and moving on to design and then production. This particular John Lee (me) did NOT work on Skynet, any NBA, NFL, Journeyman, Dr. Seuss, or Monopoly game.
John was QA on:
and countless others that I can't recall.
John has been a designer on
Grand Slam Baseball
Noxquest (like anyone remembers this)
Red Alert 2
RA2: Yuri's Revenge
Generals: Zero Hour
Neverwinter Nights 2
John has actively fought against becoming a lead designer throughout his career, losing this fight once only (I'll let you guess which title that was) and, in a desperate move when the assignment appeared unavoidable yet again, moved into production. John is currently a content Associate Producer with Obsidian Entertainment.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dungeon Siege III (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- Command & Conquer: Generals (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero:Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Pearl Harbor: Zero Hour (2001), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Nox (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sports Car GT (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Golden Nugget 64 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Grand Slam (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Black Dawn (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- NHL Powerplay '96 (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.