Tom Leonard now works for Valve
as a Software Engineer.
Immediately prior to joining Valve, Tom was the CTO of Buzzpad, Inc.
Before that, he spent five years at Looking Glass Studios
, where he was notably the lead programmer of Thief: The Dark Project
, writing the AI and core architecture for the game. Tom also had spent seven years working on C++ development tools at Zortech and Symantech.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Portal 2 (2011), Valve Corporation
- Alien Swarm (2010), Valve Corporation
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Akella
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007), Buka Entertainment
- The Orange Box (2007), Valve Corporation
- Portal (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.