Developer BIOKen Levine began his career as a screenwriter for Paramount Pictures and a playwright in New York. After joining the games industry in 1995, Ken created the original story and game design for Looking Glass' Thief: The Dark Project. Following that, Ken was the lead designer of System Shock 2, creating the game design, the story and writing most of the game content. From 2004 to 2007 he was the project director of BioShock, 2K Boston's (formerly Irrational Games) hybrid RPG/Shooter for the PC and Xbox 360.
Edit Bio | View History
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (2005), Irrational Games LLC
- SWAT 4 (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tribes: Vengeance (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Master of Orion 3 (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dark Vengeance (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wall Street Tycoon (1999), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Front Page Sports: Baseball Pro '98 (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.