Ken Levine began his career as a screenwriter for Paramount Pictures and a playwright in New York. After joining the games industry in 1995, Ken created the original story and game design for Looking Glass' Thief: The Dark Project
. Following that, Ken was the lead designer of System Shock 2
, creating the game design, the story and writing most of the game content. From 2004 to 2007 he was the project director of BioShock
, 2K Boston's
(formerly Irrational Games
) hybrid RPG/Shooter for the PC and Xbox 360.
- Irrational Man -- An interview with Ken Levine on 1UP.com (24th August 2007)
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (2005), Irrational Games LLC
- SWAT 4 (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tribes: Vengeance (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Master of Orion 3 (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dark Vengeance (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wall Street Tycoon (1999), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Front Page Sports: Baseball Pro '98 (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.