From 2001 to 2009 Eric Holmes held the title of Lead Game Designer at Radical Entertainment
in Vancouver, BC. There he was involved with the development of Hulk
(2003), Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
(2005), and Prototype
(2009). In the summer of 2009, he started to work at Epic Games
, in North Carolina (USA) and held the position of Lead Designer. In October 2011 he announced to leave the company for Warner Bros Montreal
in November of the same year.
- Gears of War 3 (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Infinity Blade II (2011), Epic Games, Inc.
- Infinity Blade (2010), Epic Games, Inc.
- Prototype (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode One (2008), Hothead Games, Inc.
- Screwjumper! (2007), THQ Inc.
- AND 1 Streetball (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Hulk (2003), Universal Interactive Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim 3D (1999), Interplay Productions Ltd.