Lucas Davis is a very versatile developer having coded in the APE scripting language, C on the GameBoy Advance, done level design and moved into the Game Designer role. Lucas has been a long-time friend of Tom Hall and John Romero having started with them at Ion Storm, moved with them to Monkeystone Games and then finally settled at Midway.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Halo 4 (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Everyday Genius: SquareLogic (2009), MumboJumbo, LLC
- BlackSite: Area 51 (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Area-51 (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Cartoon Network Block Party (2004), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Congo Cube (2003), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Red Faction (2003), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Hyperspace Delivery Boy! (2002), Monkeystone Games
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.