Developer BIOKurt Heiden is a musician and sound designer who worked for Interplay Productions and 7th Level, Inc. He is Chairman of the Interactive Audio Special Interest Group (www.iasig.org), which is a not for profit organization that publishes game audio standards and provides game audio education resources. Kurt is also a full-time marketing professional working in the musical instrument industry and has worked for Roland, Creative Labs and Alesis.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Raymond E. Feist's Return to Krondor (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- G-Nome (1997), 7th Level, Inc.
- Ace Ventura (1996), Bomico Entertainment Software GmbH
- Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail (1996), 7th Level, Inc.
- J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. I (1990), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Dragon Wars (1989), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Neuromancer (1989), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate (1988), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battle Chess (1988), Interplay Productions, Inc.