Tony Warriner first began creating games for home computers, such as the Sinclair Spectrum, back in the mid 1980's. He has over twenty years of experience in designing and programming games across many varied platforms.
In 1990 Tony helped found Revolution Software
which produced a number of cult classic adventure games, such as Beneath a Steel Sky
and the Broken Sword series
In 2009 Tony is a contributing engineer for AI Factory
in addition to being a Director with Revolution
Games he has been worked on include:
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered (2010), Revolution Software Ltd.
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso (2006), Merscom LLC
- Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game (2006), THQ Inc.
- Amiga Classix 4 (2004), magnussoft Deutschland GmbH
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003), THQ Inc.
- Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- In Cold Blood (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Disney's Story Studio: Disney's Mulan (1999), NewKidCo, Inc.
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Circle of Blood (1996), Virgin Interactive España
- Beneath a Steel Sky (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Lure of the Temptress (1992), Konami of America, Inc.
- Arcade Trivia Quiz (1989), Zeppelin Games Limited
- 19 Part 1: Boot Camp (1988), Artronic Limited