Developer BIOJames Long is a Computer Games Producer with over 15 years’ experience across development and publishing, including positions as Head of Production at Tuna Technologies, Producer at ZOO Digital Publishing, Head of Core Technology for Infogrames Sheffield and Lead Programmer on the critically acclaimed first two instalments of Broken Sword at Revolution Software. Involved in production, team management, programming and support for over 40 published titles to date across multiple platforms.
- Nike+ Kinect Training (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered (2010), Revolution Software Ltd.
- Puzzle Kingdoms (2009), Zoo Publishing, Inc.
- Actua Soccer 2006: International Edition (2006), Player X Ltd.
- Alien Hominid (2005), ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Alien Hominid (2005), Player X Ltd., ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Micro Machines (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Premier Manager (2002), ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Slam Tennis (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- UEFA Challenge (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Hogs of War (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Circle of Blood (1996), Virgin Interactive España
- Beneath a Steel Sky (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.