James Long is a Computer Games Producer with over 15 years’ experience across development and publishing, including positions as Head of Production at Tuna Technologies
, Producer at ZOO Digital Publishing
, Head of Core Technology for Infogrames Sheffield
and Lead Programmer on the critically acclaimed first two instalments of Broken Sword
at Revolution Software
. Involved in production, team management, programming and support for over 40 published titles to date across multiple platforms.
- Nike+ Kinect Training (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered (2010), Revolution Software Ltd.
- Puzzle Kingdoms (2009), Zoo Publishing, Inc.
- Actua Soccer 2006: International Edition (2006), Player X Ltd.
- Alien Hominid (2005), ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Alien Hominid (2005), Player X Ltd., ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Micro Machines (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Premier Manager (2002), ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Slam Tennis (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- UEFA Challenge (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Hogs of War (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Circle of Blood (1996), Virgin Interactive España
- Beneath a Steel Sky (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.