Developer BIOEdward Buffery started as a functionality and English localisation QA tester for games, educational, and marketing products on PC, consoles and mobiles for the outsourcing company Babel Media in early 2001, and has worked on hundreds of games for them over the years.
He has been sent to work in-house at the developers’ offices on numerous occasions, and held various lead QA and project manager level roles over the years in Babel's facilities in the UK, Canada, and India.
Currently, Edward is a 'pre-production coordinator', setting up translation and QA projects for European and Asian publishers and developers.
Also Known As
- Edd Buffery
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Lollipop Chainsaw (2012), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Batman: Arkham City (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Breach (2011), Atomic Games, Inc.
- 300: March to Glory (2007), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (2007), Atari, Inc.
- Shrek the Third (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Killzone: Liberation (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game (2006), THQ Inc.
- Thrillville (2006), LucasArts
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003), THQ Inc.
- Stuntman (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Swingerz Golf (2002), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- TimeSplitters 2 (2002), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- World War II: Panzer Claws (2002), JoyOn