If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAlan Smithee is a pseudonym most commonly used by film directors who do not want their name to appear on the finished product. Generally the pseudonym is used when the director is unhappy with the finished work or it is used on a variation of the work (a bowdlerized version, an extended version, or a re-edited version) which differs from their original vision.
Also Known As
- Allan Smithee
- Allen Smithee
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Scooby-Doo!: First Frights (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Marine Sharpshooter 4 (2008), Groove Games
- Eternal Sonata (2007), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Fight Club (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Future Boy (2004), The General Coffee Company Film Productions
- Roland Garros French Open 2003 (2003), Wanadoo Edition
- 1914: The Great War (2002), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- NHL Hitz 20-03 (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Where's the Blanket Charlie Brown? (2002), Tivola Publishing, Inc.
- Weakest Link (2001), Activision (UK) Limited
- Huggly Saves the Turtles: Thinking Adventures (2000), Scholastic, Inc.
- Ghosts 'N Goblins (1999), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Equinox (1993), Sony Music Entertainment (Japan), Inc.