Developer BIOAdam Adamowicz was one of the main concept artists behind Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and other Bethesda titles. He passed away on 8th February 2012 at the Washington Hospital Center due to complications from an aggressive cancer. He was surrounded by friends and family near and far as he slipped away peacefully.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (2007), 2K Games, Inc., Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (2006), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster II: Equinox (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation