Mr. Jackson is currently the Creative Design Director at Nerjyzed Entertainment. During his 15 year video game technology career, Mr. Jackson has worked for Electronic Arts, Microsoft, and most recently Bethesda Softworks. Games that he has worked on include, BCFX - The Black College Football Xperience, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, IHRA Drag Racing – Sportsman Edition, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, NCAA March Madness, Madden NFL Football, College Football USA, and Viewpoint.
Prior to working in the Video Game industry, he had also worked for General Electric Aerospace, Lockheed-Martin (formerly Martin Marietta), and ALCOA.
Mr. Jackson is a speaker on the subject matter of the Systems Analysis and Design and the Software Development Life Cycle. Most recently, he was a panelist on the Video Games Workshop at the Red Stick International Animation Festival. Prior to that, Mr. Jackson was a Guest Alumni Speaker at “Serious About Games: A Computer and Video Games Workshop and Networking Event” on the campus of Howard University and has spoken on various campuses across the nation on the topic of, “Game Design and the Software Development Life Cycle” to students during career fairs and on campus employer days.
Mr. Jackson was featured in US Black Engineer, January 2001, Article: “Their Work Is All Play, Turning Pastimes into Careers in the Video Games Industry”. He was also featured in the Source Magazine, Power Moves Section, Article: “Who Got Game?”, the April 2008, MTV article, "Black Professionals In Games: Nerjyzed’s Brian Jackson On The ‘Black College Football Experience,’ Developing Urban-Only Titles".
Mr. Jackson is also an established youth football coach. With more than 13 years of coaching experience, Mr. Jackson has coached in four different states and organizations, including the prestigious Peninsula Pop Warner in the Bay Area.
Mr. Jackson received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Based Information Systems from Howard University. Mr. Jackson is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha, Beta Chapter.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Garage Inc. (2010), TransGaming Studios
- Call of Duty: Roads to Victory (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition) (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006), 2K Games, Inc., Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: The Official Game (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- NFL Fever 2004 (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- NBA Inside Drive 2003 (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Madden Football 64 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 98 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 97 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- College Football USA 96 (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 96 (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.