If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOChris Bentzel is a wild-haired, crazy-eyed, foul-stenched cretin.
He started in the game industry at Cyclone Studios, which got assimilated by 3DO, its parent company. After churning out the critically-acclaimed mega-hit Gulf War:Operation Desert Hammer, he decided he wanted to work for a smaller company.
He joined up with Sucker Punch in Seattle and provided some programming support on the tail-end of Rocket Robot on Wheels. After that was completed, he provided significant coding and blunt opinions on the Sly Cooper series of games.
After 8 years in the game industry, Chris decided that he wanted to try a different environment. He is currently working at Google, on the same team as a former co-worker from Sucker Punch. This has granted him actual access to the series of tubes which comprise the vast interweb, most of which are repurposed from drive-through bank machines.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- inFAMOUS (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels (1999), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software